Simple Gospel, Complex Book
- What instincts tell you that you’re not supposed to apply 2 Tim 4:13?
- Which example of irresponsible trading and its consequences stood out to you the most? Why
- What are some other examples and consequences of irresponsible reading you’ve encountered?
- How do you think of the process of reading->interpreting->applying?
- Of the three examples toward the end (Psalm 51/original sin, Matt 26/the poor, and Deut 19/eye for eye), which was most surprising to you?
- How would you describe the goal of reading the Bible responsibly?